this past weekend we found a couple bluebonnet fields and decided to go have a picnic there and take some pictures with jonah's best friend, jude, and his parents, justin and jenny. although it was windy, it was so nice. i feel almost giddy when i get the chance to be in a field of our state flower. 1- i LOVE texas. 2- i love frolicking! sadly, there was no frolicking while i was busy being a mom to a baby, but we had a lot of fun nonetheless. i'm really thankful that God made me a native texan! there was also a large pond between the fields that we walked around a few times till the babies fell asleep. it was so fun.
they are good friends.
jonah loves jude!
i love this picture of jude. unfortunately jonah isn't sitting up just yet so we weren't able to get him alone in any pictures. next year!
bff
and crash.
<3
aww my sweet guys
so I mentioned already that jonah is teething. that made this past weekend rather difficult… plus we’ve been super busy on the weekends. so this week I’ve just kept it low key and things are going a lot better. plus I think he’s feeling better. he’s getting to the point where we have a certain routine for naps, and he starts yawning at the end of it and goes to sleep! I swaddle him, go into his room, turn on my noise machine app (p.s. get it. it’s free. white noise lite; it works wonders), and hum 1 or 2 songs. amaaaazing! thank you dear Lord for that app and for growing Jonah so wonderfully. (of course as I say this, he’s laying in his bed playing, rather than sleeping. silly boy.)
that's all i feel like writing. more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment