Thursday, July 1, 2010

i'm so excited!!!!

so as many of you know, hanson is my all time favorite band. my best friend deanna loves them, too, and we, nerdy as can be, are always coming up with crazy ways we can meet them and what not. well one of our dreams was just to have a small personal concert and then get to hang out with them after... is that so silly to dream about with your favorite band? i'm sure you have done it, too, if you love music at all.

well this morning at 8:30 i was sleeping and deanna called and told me that she just heard on the kidd kraddick show that hanson will be in their studio today at 10:00 and they are going to be putting on a little concert! um you better believe i got ready so fast and deanna sped over to our apartment (she lives pretty far away), and soon we were on our way to see hanson!

well we got to the studio and as we were waiting i counted, and there were only 14 other fans there waiting to see the concert. we could see through the windows that the room was pretty small for putting on a concert, and there weren't very many chairs, so we were freaking out because our dream was about to come true! oh my gosh it was so spectacular and awesome getting to watch them play THAT close to us!! ahhhhh! you cannot even begin to imagine our excitement!

then, as if the morning could even get any better, after the concert we got to meet them and take a picture with them, and they signed the free CD we got from the radio station before the concert started! ahhhhhh!!! being pregnant, i want to take advantage of spontaneous activities as much as possible since i won't be able to do that much when jonah is born, and i must say this is probably the best spontaneous activity that could have ever come up! woo hoo!

ok so here is the picture of deanna and i with hanson.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

i am STILL soooo excited we met them! it was perfect, and i'm glad we were both able to go!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that...still. Yay for dreams coming true!!

KristenB said...

Um....I am TOTALLY JELLY!!!! That is awesome!!

Now I'm so excited because I believe my dream of meeting and singing with Jason Mraz can come true! =)

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo stinking jealous!!!!!
Did you ask them if they ever got my picture I drew for them when I was 12? ;) Haha!